In this lonely city
"Goodbye 2 Xiao Hei hamster"
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Today I woke up feeling sad, xiao hei my other hamster passed away today. She has been sick and small in size ever since my previous hamster xiao bai bit her legs and left her crippled. I had observed that she has been sleeping and sleeping everyday, and she don't really eat much like last time. She grew thinner and thinner each day until this week she was feeling so weak that she hardly like to move anymore. Her breathing was heavy and eventually yesterday nite, I saw her breathing was faint and slow. Haiz.. I think this morning she went dead..My heart breaks every time I see her very very thin and suffering..Each time when a pet dies, I get upset.. cos after taking care of her for so long and she was gone.. =~~( I console myself, telling myself she will be good in heaven, no more pains and sufferings for her.

Lastly, I wanted to tell xiao hei that I will miss her and hope that she will be good in heaven.. and remembered her stay with me during this one and half years.