In this lonely city
Last day of 2009
Thursday, December 31, 2009 at 4:58 AM

its finally the last day of 2009, made a new year resolution for myself..recap what I have done for 2009.. its all about work, life, my dear, my family , my friends, my pets...overall was a good year for me, everything was smooth..but just some food poisoning issues... and death of my pet xiao bai which has affected me alot physically and mentally.. Life is good... enough money to spend, enough money for holidays, for celebrations, for clothes and two luxurious which I bought..(that is a coach bag and a coach wallet) gotten it cheaper all thanks to mel..=) 2010 is coming .. I hope everything shall remain the same.. I shall be thankful..

New year Resolution!!!
1) I hope that I will be in pink of health.
2) My relationship with dear will be stable and loving as ever.
3) My family is happy, healthy, safe and sound.
4) Work is secured, and able to earn lots of money and bonuses.
5) Friends forever with mel and owl.


Lastly, wish all friends a Happy 2010 !!! May everyone wishes can come true and have a fruitful and wonderful year ahead..